Monday, March 17, 2008

Elephants, Elephants...Everywhere!



This weekend was my baby shower in Ohio. The theme, appropriately, consisted of green, blue, and elephants! Each table had a different center piece consisting of the theme colors and some sort of elephant. One table was full of a variety of Dumbo things such as stuffed toys, books, and tin boxes. Another table had other various elephant toys and another had elephant photo frames with appropriate pics! Needless to say, before the guests even arrived, the baby had more elephants for his nursery than a little boy could ever hope for...and more were to come as part of all of the generous gifts!!

Here I am with some of my best friends:
With Kelly...hoping she's next!With Gretchen & Julie

Audrey continues to amaze me! She is a super crawler...loves to pull herself up and cruise furniture...and is hilarious when she mimics sniffing things! Check out the pics below...such a personality!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I'm so bummed I missed the OH shower :( You look so great, though, Stace! Can't wait to see you and to meet the little/big guy!!!