Just wanting everyone to know that at my doctor's appointment this week, I was already dilated to 3 cm. My doctor said "just be ready!" EEK! I realize that I could remain at my current status for the entire duration of these last few weeks...but I also realize that maybe it won't be many more weeks! YAY! His room is ready...diapers are stocked...batteries for the bouncy seat are loaded! Baby O, we're as ready as we'll ever be!!
Here are some pictures of his room...besides coordinating curtains (Grammie has them), installing a custom built cabinet (Daddy's building it) and raising his mattress up (another job for Daddy!), it's ready! Oh, and we have his name to put over his crib still too (poor Daddy)...it was taped there, but I just realized it must have fallen! Let the countdown begin...



2 comments:
Wow Stace, his room looks great! A special place for a special boy. I'm sure he'll love it! We can't wait to meet him!
Love the quote on the wall! (Of course, I always knew you'd have an adorable nursery!!) One question on all readers' minds: just how BIG are they estimating Baby O to be???
Post a Comment