Sorry for the delayed update. We've had some busy weeks since vacation. Last weekend, we went to New York to visit Aaron's Aunt Jennifer. There will be more to come from that trip!
The day after we got home from New York, we started Aaron on veggies! The first few days were sweet peas. As you can see by the look on his face, he was expecting the bland, breastmilk flavored rice cereal with his first few bites! I'm happy to report, however, that after the first night, he has become a champion veggie eater. He finished the entire jar of peas the next three nights and has had three nights of finishing entire jars of sweet potatos! We no longer get the funny faces...just a big open mouth anxiously awaiting the next bite!
Aaron is now starting to roll and "play" when waking up from his naps! I put him down for his nap on his back ("back is best") with his head at the other end. When I went in to get him, he was on his belly playing and having a blast...facing the other way!
Here are some recent bathtime pictures...how could I resist sharing these?! My apologies to my little boy for sharing his bum for all to see, but isn't it adorable? Do you think he's enjoying the warm water being poured on his head?
Pumpkin Patch fun!
And now, a word from the dog...
Rello reveryone, Ruke reporting. Ror rhose rof rou rho ron't rnow re, Ri reak rin rarrs.
Hello everyone, Duke reporting. For those of you who don't know me, I speak in Rs.
Ry Rife ras rhanged ra rot rince Raaron ras rorn. Ri rused ro re ran ronly rhild rut row ri rave ro rare ry rarents rith rhis roisy rid. Rall rings raid, rhough, ri rinda rike rim.
My life has changed a lot since Aaron was born. I used to be an only child but now I have to share my parents with this noisy kid. All things said, though, I kinda like him.
Hello everyone, Duke reporting. For those of you who don't know me, I speak in Rs.
Ry Rife ras rhanged ra rot rince Raaron ras rorn. Ri rused ro re ran ronly rhild rut row ri rave ro rare ry rarents rith rhis roisy rid. Rall rings raid, rhough, ri rinda rike rim.
My life has changed a lot since Aaron was born. I used to be an only child but now I have to share my parents with this noisy kid. All things said, though, I kinda like him.










4 comments:
I bet Aaron's going to make major use of the Bouncin' Baby Einstein jumper. Avery loved that thing! (Um, so how long did it take you to type Ruke's blog??) :)
We're having cake and ice cream Saturday for Avery's 2nd birthday. If you guys have time, come on down for a visit! Avery would love to play with Baby!
That first picture kills me. I love it! And, I love peas!
The one of him on the pumpkin melts my heart ... love it! xoxoxo
So many adorable photos, Stace!! I love the veggie face, the baby butt, the pumpkin patch family photo, etc., etc.! Does anyone else see Mini Josh on his tummy in the crib??? Woah.
Post a Comment