After Aaron's nap, he slipped out to check on Daddy's status building the steps to our shed. Who wouldn't want this adorable little helper in his unders?
I know I've mentioned it before...but this girl LOVES corn-on-the-cob!
As these two pictures demonstrate, this bear was a worthwhile investment! Emily snuggles it many times, every day! ...yes, even when she's squished in the middle of her favorite guys!
This ring was given to me when I was a young toddler. It's just about right for Emily...too sweet:)
Here's a glimpse in Emily's sleeping style. She starts out like this, with all the b's: Binky in her mouth, Bunny on her left, Bear on her right, Backup Binky in her right hand, and 2 snuggly Blankets.
A short time later, this is what you'll find:
Here are some fun pics with Aaron and Emily's second cousins, Sam and Lena at Grandpa and Grandma's house:
The boys rinsing off...so cute! Sam and Aaron have such similar personalities and play similarly too. It was great to see them together!
We survived the heatwave of July, but can't believe it's already August!
No comments:
Post a Comment