All I can say is...to our dear, poor Duke: We thank you for being such a sweet, tolerant guy!
We do our best to keep everyone involved from getting hurt. This probably only hurt his pride a little...Emily decided he needed a hat.
"Rokay, Ri ruess Ri ran rwear rhe rhat"
Followed by a piece of Aaron's "trash" (torn piece of paper he repeatedly collects with one his many garbage trucks). Poor, sweet guy!
*An update on his health: Since the "probably cancer" diagnosis we got earlier this year, he has been inconsistently better. I truly think it's more of an arthritis diagnosis as he gets really stiff now when the weather changes. He doesn't seem to be in pain and we're giving him glucosamine so hopefully we have many more months to enjoy him!
Emily was playing sweetly in her room one morning. When I went to check on her, I found she had styled herself with a backward, sideways hat and unzipped jammies...kinda a throwback! Goofy girl!
Well, Aaron is officially a big boy...even more so than he already was because he is now, officially, a preschooler! He was so excited for his first day of school and was a sweet boy as Mommy got out the camera. Emily was just as excited!
Here he is on the bench outside of his school...the cheese face is a hard habit to break!
Back in the car, waiting for the teachers to come out and start drop-off...see how excited he was?!
He had two great days this week. He enjoyed doing his crafts and eating his snack. I even saw him (above the fence) playing on the playground. His social confidence has come so far and we are so proud of him and how he handles himself:) Both of his teachers commented independently on how sweet he is and how good he is during class. One of them even asked if she could take him home.
I should have warned her...if you take him home, you might see this:
(oh boy will this picture haunt him someday!)
In other news, he is becoming quite a little soccer player. This season some of the fundamentals are clicking and he is going after the ball--a huge improvement since last season! Pics, and hopefully video, to come soon!
1 comment:
HA! I love Aaron in his unders! That will totally be in his wedding slide show someday! He is such a big preschool kid! Emily is such a hoot. Gosh, she and Daph might have been cast from the same mold!
Post a Comment