The look on Aaron's face in that Santa picture is priceless! The sledding looks fun, and it was a treat to see Rene's blue room again! I love that house!
Am I the only one wondering what he's sledding on? At first I thought it was a laptop. Then I was thinking maybe the top of a pizza box. Mom? The photo with Santa is soooo cute! Did he not cry???
2 comments:
The look on Aaron's face in that Santa picture is priceless! The sledding looks fun, and it was a treat to see Rene's blue room again! I love that house!
Merry Christmas to all!
Am I the only one wondering what he's sledding on? At first I thought it was a laptop. Then I was thinking maybe the top of a pizza box. Mom? The photo with Santa is soooo cute! Did he not cry???
Post a Comment