Aaron kicked off the season by joining the ladies in Toledo for some cookie baking fun! Cookies taste better when the chef is wearing his hat! (no, he didn't get to eat any...his fingers were a fine substitute!)




The season was happy and full of anticipation of the all the places we had to go:
Christmas morning started with a moment of crankiness (apparently, the "never wake a sleeping baby" rule applies to Christmas morning too), that quickly turned into many moments of wonder, confusion and countless attempts to by-pass all the gifts to play in the dog bowls!
On his way to the dog bowls...
FYI: the magical Christmas day sled was nothing more than a shirt box and ribbon...Daddy can be so creative:)
After spending Christmas day with Daddy's family and a few days later in Toledo with Mommy's family, Aaron now has several awesome toys to replace the beloved laundry basket...




Here's hoping your season was as fun, but hopefully less crazy (I've spared MANY details), as ours. We're now back on track with our normal schedule...
See the bib? Charming?
...certainly to his mommy, despite the teething biscuit caked all over his face...
Have a great day and check back soon for a special post on one of my husband's little known talents!









5 comments:
Aaron is such a little cutie! I loved looking at all your Christmas pictures! Stacy...I think it's time to start talking baby #2! Kendall needs a friend! :) Hope all is well with you and you're enjoying the New Year.
Hillary
Stacie...next time you post on our blog, you can spell Hillary with only 1 L!!!
Looks like you all had an awesome Christmas and holiday season! Aaron is getting so big and is adorable, as always!! How cute that kids find such entertainment in something as simple as water in a dog bowl (v. the countless gifts they receive!!) Hugs to all! :)
So glad to know the pull of dog bowls is strong and universal. We have magical bowls at our house, too!
Now WHAT is the mystery talent?? I'm intrigued...
Excuse me Miss...I know life is getting busier now that Mr. Aaron is roaming free. However, I need updates! 10 days between postings if just a little too long!:)
Post a Comment