Check out those baby blues!
Aaron's winter hat has been causing crazy hair! This hair stood up until his bath the next day!
Creative play with Daddy...
How it works when Daddy gets involved:
see the tucked in lip on both of their faces? ;)
Here they are playing with a straw at our favorite Mexican restaurant...if you've visited our home, chances are, you've been there!
Aaron is now able to successfully and consistently clap his hands! He often turns one hand into a fist...looks like he's looking for a fight! Because he's into mimicking, we're working on waving. We'd like to master it before we see cousin Audrey again...she's always waving "hi" at "baby ahnie." Aaron is also babbling a ton...his sounds include "ba-ba," "da-da," "wra-wra," "ya-ya"...not quite "ma-ma"....YET:) Keep you posted:)
Have a great day!








1 comment:
Your little guy is getting so big (and SO adorable!). I love his eyes. Thanks for the nice comment on our blog! You know...you can always move back home...I'm sure your family would root for that!!! I'll help them twist your arm:-)
Post a Comment