Thursday, June 25, 2009

Giggle-potamus



This all started by me simply brushing Aaron's snack crumbs off our leather sofa. I never touched him, but for some reason, the sound of my hand brushing the leather was hysterical to him! Bear with me, I couldn't edit the video down and the real laughing starts after about 20 seconds!

4 comments:

T. Armstrong said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping in an leaving a comment on my blog! I remember you very well...YL and other SV events! :) Tom was excited to see you and your precious family! Your little boy is adorable! Looks like you are loving life and having a wonderful time!

ziemkes said...

Holy moly!! That was the cutest. He almost looked like he was in pain he was laughing so hard! Just love it!

Whitney said...

Ahhh, too flippin' adorable!!! His laughter is contagious!

B-Mama said...

What an awesome boy! To have that much fun watching his mom brush crumbs, he's bound to be happy with whatever comes his way in life. :) Some grown-ups in this world (including me at times) need to take a lesson. :)