Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Oh Happy Days!

Here are some shots to catch us up to this weekend!
Perfectly natural, right?
Trading in the laundry basket for something a little smaller;)
That's my doggie!
Helping Daddy clean his Harley...



While Aaron and I were in Ohio, Daddy refinished the hardwood floors in the main living spaces of our house. We had to wait a couple days before putting furniture and rugs back in the rooms, but Aaron made the best of it and practiced standing up from the floor unassisted! Here he is putting on some finishing touches with his tools...and a smile:)
Here's what you're waiting for...prelude to the big birthday weekend. I put Aaron down for his nap at his usual time with the plan of tidying up the house in preparation for Kelly, Nick and baby James to arrive! He fought the nap big time so I thought to myself I'll vaccum the hallway and then go get him. Looks like the white noise of the vaccum got to him first and he fell asleep in this pile! I took 5 pictures and he didn't budge until I started to shut the door and leave the room!
The Ostrouts arrived and shortly thereafter, we tucked the boys into their carseats and headed to the outlet mall! Sweet baby James is 10 1/2 weeks...and the big guy there is days from turning ONE. Fun picture...

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Even more?? Alright, two-post show-off!!! How fun to see the O boys together! LOVE that pile/puddle of sleeping baby!