Tuesday, May 12, 2009

a Boy, his Dog, and a Backyard

Aaron LOVES playing with Duke in the backyard. Due to his size, it requires close supervision, but Duke will not do anything to harm Aaron intentionally! In fact, he doesn't even like to accept his own toys from Aaron because he's fearful of hurting him! Aaron persists, however, and sometimes Duke will play back...

Here Duke, want this twig? I'm gonna hold onto your ball.

This is a great piece of mulch. Mom just loves taking pictures of my curls.

Alright duke, I'm comin'.
Duke, you can't resist me if I have BOTH of your toys. Man, these are heavier than they look!
A note from Mommy: This pic looks scary, but nothing even remotely dangerous or scary happened. Duke got excited, sucked his lips up and playfully grabbed at his toy, Aaron got excited and didn't let go. Mommy voiced her "Duke easy" command...and Aaron wins again!
Alright Duke, if you won't let me give you a toy, I'll give you a twig...

Sweet boy...always trying to play with his doggie. Hopefully that doggie lives a long, long time so they can really play together someday!

No comments: