The weather has been so warm, we have had many more photo opps since the last post!
Here's Aaron in his new sandbox!
Here's Aaron in his new sandbox!
Like last year, we went strawberry picking with Grandpa and Grandma Orahood again! Even Emily got to "help!"
This face is Aaron's "I'm happy but don't want to let you see my smile" face:
Helping Grandma pick berries!
Perhaps this picture will become a tradition...
2009
2010
Sweaty boy...the 90 degree weather didn't stop him from wanting to play outside! I was able to hold him off until early evening, but boy has it been HOT!
Emily seems to enjoy the great outdoors as well. She's perfectly happy laying on a towel in the grass!

2 comments:
Awwwww!! Emmy is getting so big!! I love the close up head shot. What a doll baby! So glad Aaron is enjoying the nice weather too. Yay summer!!
I think I'm leaving the exact same comment :) That shot where it's cropped across her forehead is ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment