Friday, May 23, 2008

Not playing with dolls anymore...



As I mentioned before, we're getting more awake, alert and attentive time with Aaron every day! It's the best time ever! We are also doing really well with our nighttime sleep pattern. Twice this week, Aaron gave mommy 4 solid consecutive hours of sleep! What a good baby!

Aunt Jess and cousin Audrey came to visit us this week. Here are some highlights of everyone meeting each other. Audrey just kept pointing at Aaron and saying "Ba" for baby...accompanied, of course, by her trademark charming, toothy grin! She also enjoyed rocking him in his bouncy seat...we had to buffer the force just a bit! I think Aaron recognized the similarity between mommy's and Aunt Jess's voices...he just listened and listened!

Come back soon Aunt Jess and Audrey!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I just wanted to take a minute to congratulate you and your new addition to your family!!!

I think that it's great that you are a new mom and still able to blog more than Whitney! ha!