Each night, I tuck the kids into bed before going to bed myself. Josh beat me into Aaron's room this night and came out and simply said "go tuck Aaron in." I went in and found him like this! Legs under his chair and head under his bed...totally asleep! Sweet guy...didn't wake up when I moved him and didn't remember it the next morning!
Emily was intently caring for her baby after lunch...not sure about the stickers in her hair!
While there are few kids in our neighborhood, there was one who was just perfect for our family! Claire is about 4 months younger than Emily but they are best buds! Sadly, her family relocated out of state, but we're hoping that when she comes back to visit her family we will get to see her!
Claire brought Aaron an early birthday present before moving...he loves it!
Our family loves taco night...especially this little one! I have a very similar pic that I took the last time we ate tacos...Emily somehow ends up as the last one at the table with every serving bowl in front of her polishing it off!
While I wish I encouraged it more, I let the kids paint the other day...they made some sweet pictures and it was all I could do to tear Emily (our lefty!) away from the paint!
A practical use for their truck....
Aaron and Daddy decided to camp out in the backyard in the cool tempteratures! Unfortunately, they didn't make it the whole night because Aaron couldn't stop coughing! They tried and had a sweet time though!
Bailey and Josh's favorite play activity...
Though they may not have stayed out all night, we all got to partake in fun camping activities!
These kids could eat marshmallows all day if we let them! Aaron likes to cook them but prefers them "raw"...Emily will eat them any way!
No comments:
Post a Comment