Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Christmas is Coming!

First off...a "funny" picture...on this very typical evening, after getting the kids to bed, I resumed cleaning the dishes and kitchen only to hear the shutter of the camera.  When I asked Josh what he was doing, he said "taking a picture of you doing the dishes, because you are ALWAYS doing the dishes."  At least he has noticed!
Check out our little doll...we got her dressed up for a Yuletide dinner with Josh's parents at their country club.  I had to take some pics of her when we got home! 


Emily had a Christmas program at her school.  We weren't sure what to expect for her performance...she can either be shy or bold, just depends on her mood!  Well, she was sweet, but played to her shy side for her performance! 
When asked why she was pulling her dress over her head (luckily she had three layers and a pair of shorts underneath), her response was:  "I didn't want Daddy to take any more pictures of me!"  That girl...



Aaron had a winter party in his classroom and I signed up to help out!  I ran the craft table...here he is with some of his class working on their foam snowmen! 

Back at home, Macie and Aaron were playing together in the playroom! 
I LOVE these little leggers!  Love the extra folds! 

Josh and the kids made candy cane cookies one afternoon...they are one of his favorites from his mom's cookie collection! 



No comments: