That's right, our big girl turned 4! She couldn't wait to celebrate!
Aaron helped me make the cupcakes...
The finished product...some Elsa-inspired and some Anna-inspired!
And a special one for our special 4 year old!
A fun snack for the party guests...
I enjoyed decorating for her theme. I had some decorations from her 2nd birthday that I got to reuse--score!
It was hard to lose her!
Sweet little birthday girl...listening to everyone sing to her:)
Goofy kids!
This was the gift she was most excited about...
...and Macie loves it too!
We had a great day celebrating with family. Sadly, impending blizzard conditions kept anyone from spending the night but how lucky are we that my mom and Terry, my brother and his family, my dad and Sally and her daughter Amy and her two boys and my in-laws were all able to join us. Those from out of town drove down and back in the same day just to be here...Emily is a loved girl!
+Frozen+Invitation+Color.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment